Taking medication correctly is one of the keys to living independently. However, when it comes to taking medications, following doctor’s orders can be challenging. Our Medication Dispensing Service can provide helpful assistance, from organizing pills to reminding when and how to take medications. Our service can even alert a caregiver if a dose is missed. It all adds up to the perfect solution to help stay healthy and allow living in a home environment.
Medication Dispensing Service helps:
- Dispense medications at the times scheduled from convenient pre-filled dosage cups
- Reduce the risk of unplanned hospital or doctor visits because of incorrect medication usage
- Manage medications and remain living independently at home
- Reduce the work on the part of a caregiver
- Take the guesswork out of taking medications.
The Medication Dispensing Service provides a high quality, user friendly, and proven system that can help simplify complex medication schedules. The machine is capable of serving as a reminder device providing audible alerts for non-pill medications, medication instructions and other activities.
If a dose is missed, the system’s 24-hour personal response line can notify a caregiver by phone. A caregiver will also be alerted when it’s time to refill your medications. When the device is monitored, detailed reports regarding patient medication administration are available.
Call Anodyne today to learn how to start our Medication Dispensing Service.